Congratulations! Recognizing that your child needs tutoring is the first step to the future success of your child. FLOW would like to get some information about you so we can build an intervention plan for you. Parents please explain to the student that they are not in trouble.
You may click on "Print Student Application" below, fill out the form and get it back to us, or fill out the submission form application below.
Summer Hours (May - July)
8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Forever Learning on Wheels, Sherman Fuller | Phone:719-487-1564 | Fax: 718-487-1564
Regular Hours (August - April)
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Copyright 2012-2015 © Forever Learning On Wheels. All rights reserved. | Website design by AD-EXCELLENCE advertising & marketing
On-Line Student Application
FLOW would like to get some information about you so we can build an intervention plan for you. Parents please explain to the student that they are not in trouble.
2. What are you most proud of doing?
Let’s talk about school…
1. What are your greatest strengths? What do you do best?
4. In what area could you use the most improvement?
Now let's talk about your home.
3. What things are the most difficult for you to do at school?
2. Who helps you with schoolwork?
1. What are your hobbies and interests?
(What do you like to do?)
Now let's talk about you.
2. What are your plans as you grow older?
Thank you! You information will be held confidential.